Smart Downloads allows you to display a list of downloadable documents, along with an image and description on your website with an optional summary mode that links to the full version elsewhere on the site.
- Adding, viewing and authorising items can be controlled via module settings
- Control the number of columns displayed
- Optionally display images and 0 or more attachments
- Link to a URL, Page or File on your site
- Customise field titles and indicate which fields to enable and display
- Indicate whether users can submit items or limit this functionality to administrators
- Includes CAPTCHA
- In summary/random mode - display items from any or all other Smart Downloads modules on the portal
- No need to import items into summary/random module - records update automatically as they are added
- Import existing items directly from standard DNN Document Module or Power Downloads Module
- Choose roles who can authorise newly added items
- Smart Downloads can be used to display a full list of items, a random number of items or a number of most recently added items. In random or recently added mode, items are displayed from either the module instance itself, or another module
- Configure Smart Downloads to receive notifications of downloads. An email sent to a nominated address, user or role on download, and view history online of user/downloads.
- Now with the ability to export download history to excel.
- Optionally, an image can be displayed and dates and/or statistics can be hidden or displayed.
- The page skin is displayed when adding a new item.(rather than admin skin).
- Supports multiple instances on a single page.
Install version only.
Programmed in C#
DNN 4.9.4 -> DNN 9.*
Configurable (localised) messages for:
- Add/Edit form title
- Add/Edit form introduction text
- Confirmation message displayed on submit
*** Australian Made